Bev comes to Perriam & Partners from a background in accounting, audit and a short stint in the public health sector.
She has lived and worked in Canada for six years, before returning home to Christchurch in 2012 to be closer to family.
Bev is enjoying being a first-time Nana. Her interests include the great outdoors, travel, camping in Canada, gardening, golf and wine making with her hubby.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma, Accounting
- Chartered Accountant - NZICA
- A&A Specialist - BDO Canada LLP
- NZ Public Practice Certificate - NZICA
- Member of the NZ Institute of Directors
- Risk Management and Internal Control
- Audit, (internal and external)
- General Accounting and Tax
- HR policy and best practice
- Agriculture Canterbury
What else would you like to know about Bev?