Mihaela joined Perriam & Partners in July 2013 having graduated from Massey University in 2009.
Prior to this, Mihaela lived and worked in Ashburton for 11 years. She is married with an adult son and her interests include reading, writing, arts and travel. She likes to keep healthy by partaking in a range of activities and sports.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Accounting School (Economics and Administration Law High School)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Marketing) Romania, ACA, NZICA
- Accounting for Business Certificate, Academic Institute
- Diploma in Business, Aoraki Polytechnic, Ashburton
- Business, Accounting and Law Course
- Graduate Accounting Diploma, Massey University
- Past Member of Zonta International
- Current Member of the Romanian Cultural Association
- Current Member of the Romanian Church Committee Ashburton
- Interpreting Canterbury Course
- Accounting Services
- Business Compliance
- Client Care