Warren (or Wal) established the practice in 1996. Having started from his spare room at home he set about with three aims:
- To run a profitable business.
- To make Perriam & Partners a happy place, a place of give and take, an atmosphere of quality, personality and positiveness.
- To service and deliver to our clients an outstanding experience by always giving of our best and beyond the bottom line.
This is consistent with our vision "Purpose with Profit".
Warren leads a pretty busy life, at the office, at home with Jill and his four children, at various sports clubs and in the community and wouldn't have it any other way.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Major and Management Major) - Otago CA (NZICA)
- Holder of Public Practice Certificate from ICANZ.
- Past Member of Canterbury Westland Public Practice Committee
- Past Chair of Burnside Rugby Club
- Current Director of Burnside Rugby Club & Life Member
- Founder & Trustee of Make It Happen Charitable Trust
Areas of Specialisation and Interests:
- Business and Property Structures
- Family Businesses
- Shareholders Agreements
- Business Coaching
- Tax Planning and Structuring
- Due Diligence
- Business Purchase Investigations
- General Investment Advice