Mihaela joined Perriam & Partners in July 2013, after nine years with another chartered accounting practice and two years in banking in New Zealand.
Prior to that, 11 years in commercial banking and two years in corporate accounting back in her native country Romania.
Mihaela's formal training include:
- Bookkeeping - Accounting and Administrative Law High School
- Accounting – Business Certificate
- Management – Bachelor of Commerce in Management and Marketing
- Accounting – Business Diploma Aoraki Polytechnic
- Accounting – Massey University
Mihaela is a qualified Associate Chartered Accountant, member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, an accounting body focusing on the education and lifelong learning in areas of interest that impact the economy and international markets of its members around the globe.
Mihaela's interests include empowering women worldwide through Zonta International Global organisation and preserving and honouring Romanian culture through the Romanian Church Committee.
Mihaela is married with an adult son.